Posted by : juwita sandra Rabu, 24 Juni 2015



Complaint Letter 

Juwita Sandra Juwono
JL. Buaran 2 No.9
Jakarta Timur, 13470

9 th June, 2015

Customer Care Manager
Customer Service
Samsung Kelapa Gading
Ruko Bulevard Raya
Jakarta Utara

Dear Sir,
I am writing to you to complain about the mobile I bought from your online store on 8 th June 2015 . I have been a loyal customer of yours for the last 4 years and have successfully made many purchases over the years. Unfortunately, however, this time I am dissatisfied with the service you have provided.
The mobile telephone I ordered was the latest smart phone, the Samsung Android SA23. My reasons for choosing this model was that you advertised it on your website as having the new Swype texting system and complete social network support. Unfortunately, neither of these functions works properly. When I try to write a text message, the system either crashes or switches into Chinese and does not recognise the words. Likewise, the telephone does not have the advertised complete social network support, as I am unable to upload photographs to Twitter and Facebook.
For these reasons, I would ask you either to refund the purchase price in full or send me a replacement handset. I look forward to your immediate response.

Yours faithfully

Juwita Sandra Juwono


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © juwita sandra - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -