Posted by : juwita sandra Kamis, 02 April 2015

Nama : Juwita Sandra Juwono
Npm : 19211035
Kelas : 4EA21
Tugas Pertama

Application Letter 


Attention To :
Mr. Andre (HRD)
PT. Santosa Abadi
Jl. Harapan Indah No. 20
Bekasi

Dear Mr. Andre

On this good opportunity, I would like to apply as a Accounting Staff in your Company. That was advertised On Kompas March 05, 2015. I am a fresh graduate student accounting and gruaduated from Gunadarma University on June 2010 with GPA 3,00. I have two years experience as an accounting in Yahama Music Indonesia. My computer skill are very good, and I have an excellent record as a reliable, productive employee. Herewith I enclose my cv, academic tran script and a recent photograph.

I hope my qualifications and experince ment your consideration and look forward to your reply.

Sincerly Yours

Juwita Sandra Juwono

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © juwita sandra - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -